Monday 3 December 2012

Dean's award

Salam

Alhamdulillah...This is what i can give to my parents, that is a Dean's Award. All the efforts and pressure while finish all the work from the last semester its replies with this award. I will keep remember with my motto in my life that is "Usaha,Tawakal,Redha" until i can achieve what i want in my life. And all this sucess is only for my parents.I will put triple efforts to make them proud. Love you abah mama !







For this award, i also become one of the manpower because i also academic exco for Transcilt.Itstoo hard to make this event work smoothly where i need to attend 5 meetings at Shah Alam and Puncak Alam.Its a tired event but thankful this event work as what have been planned.Hopefully this semester i can maintain a good result even i know its too hard too achieve.Insyallah, i can do it !

Bigger thanks for read this Dean's Award entry :)

No comments:

Post a Comment