Sunday 2 December 2012

LOVE

Salam

For this entry I want to talk about love.There is a lot of meaning about love.To me love is when we care about others regardless what situation he or she go through.Love also is about honesty and sacrifices. All people in this world need love. I also need love for my life. Besides love to Allah and Rasullah saw,there is a person that i love the most in this world.




 First,




In my life, there is 2 persons that i love most.No ending point to stop loving this 2 people that is my abah and my mama. To me, my abah is extraordinary abah. He was a soldier before but had retire 10 years ago. He raise me and my siblings with army method.Can you imagine that? All my actions have an effect after that whether positive or negative. But now thanks a lot abah, i become a people that you want.Please keep "doa" for me okay? My mama, she is queen in our house.Everything we do need to get permisson from her. "Bebel" is her favourite activity. But how many you want to bebel mama,i still loving you until i die someday.


Second,



This is my siblings. All the craziness and funniest things that happen in my life is from them. Without them my life is not complete. Even i always hear they complain about me like "kakak ni garang sangat la" but who cares? I'm a third person in our house who can instruct them do this, do there and so on.So i've a power and they need to obey. Hmmmm..really miss this three person :(

Third,

Its him. I can't to reveal it here because its too private i think. Anyway keep waiting for his comeback in 2013. Welcome back Mr.J !


So, bigger thanks for read this love entry. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment