Sunday 2 December 2012

Lets cook!


Salam

Lets look to this picture below ;



sherry's own version pizza

This  my home made pizza that I make by myself. I really love to make pizza by my own because i can put everything that i want as its filling.The cost also is more cheaper than i buy at the Pizzahut or Dominos. My mama teach me how to do it.So credit to mama because teach me. To make this pizza is so simple as abc 123.So, lets discover how and what the ingredient that we must have to make this pizza.

To make a dough
First, make sure that we have a wheat flour, yeast and medium heat water mix with little bit of sugar. Mix it. After that give that dough a break for a while.

To make the fillings
Can put whatever that we love to eat as a filling but make sure it is easy to cook when we put on the oven. Chesse is compulsory.More cheese more heaven.haha.. Lastly must have tomato puree for the sauce  There is a lot of method to make the filling.To me, i just make a half cook fillings with the butter.So all the juice inside the ingredient will come up and make a delicious smell.




This is my own version pizza in the oven.Baked for about 45 minutes. After that ready to make a full tummy.
Bigger thanks for read this pizza entry :)

No comments:

Post a Comment